Talk about anything that Python developers do!
Presentation concept: 35 minutes talk with additional 15 minutes for Q&A. Slides should include our template. Demos are allowed, if informed in advance. You may submit multiple proposals.
At the conference we cover all present-day valued topics for seasoned Python developers and people who want to tap into the immerse power of this language and it's ecosystem:
• Language itself, it's evolution and usage;
• Dependency management, infrastructure and runtime internals;
• Network services, backend and web application development;
• AI/ML and data visualization;
• DevOps, containers and deployment;
• Testing and automation;
• Hardware, IoT;
• Information security;
• Cross-platform, desktop and mobile development;
• Database and ORM;
If your talk is selected, you'll receive:
• An all-around access to the conference;
• Accommodation during the conference at the venue hotel;
• Economy travel expenses;
• Full visa support;
• Speaker dinner;
• Transfer from the airport and back;
• Support from our team at all stages of your participation – from talk acceptance until you get home after the event.